This position requires the candidate to assist consultants, team members and clients with general secretarial and administrative tasks.
1. conducting online researches to support team projects;
2. set-up and maintenance of pleading files;
3. composition and filing of correspondence and samples;
4. screening telephone calls and taking messages as appropriate;
5. scheduling meetings and conference calls;
6. documentary work such as word processing, editing and proofreading, and translation;
7. interaction with clients and other team members;
8. other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor degree in English equal or above CET6 level.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and sound judgment skills;
- Good time management skills, and multi-tasking skills;
- Be flexible, creative and willing to learn.