Position Dutch Digital Marketing Specialist Intern
1. Optimizing the official website content to driver better localization.
2. Translating product related content; including product release and product update information, in the established deadlines.
3. Conducting local market research to glean relevant insights on the local market related to your specific language.
4. Drive SEO in content creation and content programming
5. Providing marketing and language related support to other team members.
- Native speaker in Dutch.
- Familiar with local culture and local marketing.
- Sufficient fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Good at copywriting / content optimization.
- Working knowledge of HTML, XML, and Excel is preferred.
- Allowance is provided depends on interview result, time of internship.
- Basically training of digital marketing.
- Experience of work in a marketing team if you love to engaged in this career.
- Assistance of applying visa and opportunity of becoming formal employee in the company.